Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wtiches Night Out


This year my good friend started the best tradtion ever: Witches Night Out. We all dressed up as the most amazing witches ever and went to dinner and then went to see Thriller at Tuacahn. It was a lot of fun to dress up and get a lot of crazy looks at the restaraunt. It was a really cold night and we were pretty chilly sitting outside watching Thriller, but it was well worth it! Just look at all of these crazy withces- My photographer friend, Dion (the punk rocker witch) took these first two pictures and they turned out amazing! Thanks for letting me steal them for my blog!

As we were trying to walk to our car, this scary, little creature was blocking our path, and we just had to have a picture with her!

4 comments:

Dion Seneca said...

I was getting called the hooker witch that night...punk rocker witch is much nicer..lol! It was fun, freezing, and definitely memorable! Can't wait to do it again next year!

Dion Seneca said...

btw, I don't have your email address. I emailed everyone else the individual pics, but yours were "undeliverable." Send me a quick email and I will get the pics to you.

The Karrens said...

THis sounds like sooo much fun! I dressed up as a witch last year and Ted could hardly look at me, and the kids thought I had officially lost it! I need your email address too because I am seriously wishing you were here to help me pick out paint colors! Send me an email!
roo

Brooke and Tyler Todd said...

that was fun.... even in the FREEZING cold!