Tuesday, March 30, 2010

We are having a BOY!

We found out a few weeks ago that we are having another BOY! I had really thought it was a boy, so I was somewhat relieved since I was totally in Boy mode. Taggart and Cam were the most excited though. Tag just keeps saying how excited he is to have a brother! Maddie is just happy to have a baby and only sometimes says that she wishes it was a girl. It looks like Maddie will continue to be the Princess of our house as we get another boy. We are all very excited to meet him and see if he is just like his older brother.


I don't have many pictures of myself when I was pregnant with Tag and Maddie, so I vowed that I would try harder this time. So here is a picture of me and the kids before church on Sunday and I am 21 weeks. I feel like I have a HUGe belly already, but I know its just going to get bigger!

We have been loving the Spring weather here in St. George and have spent a lot of time outside lately. The kids and I have been living at the park and my kids already have little tans. You should see Taggart's neck, it looks dirty! We have been going on lots of bike rides, with Tag and I on our bikes and Cam pushing Maddie in the stroller while rollerblading. He gets a great workout and it is fun for all of us! I just love that he is bringing back old school while riding his blades! I laugh every time!

7 comments:

Dion Seneca said...

Do people even own rollerblades anymore? I thought I was the last one to get rid of mine when I gave them up a few months ago.

The Key's said...

YAY for a boy ;) I'm hoping my first one (or 2 or 3) are boys haha. And that picture of Cam is hilarious! You look darling! Miss you guys!

The Key's said...

Oh and we miss the warm weather - it's snowing as I'm typing this. FOR REAL?! It's APRIL!! :)

anne said...

Congratulations! And good for you to keep up on workouts. That's the hardest part when you are growing.

Celia said...

Yay for "boy, girl, boy!" We love that pattern! Congratulations! And you look terrific!

Heather and Trevor said...

Boys are the best! We will have to take a picture of them one day in their matching outfits :) Glad you officially posted it. We have loved the warm weather as well, except for today.....Oh and yes I have rollerblades still even though I stink at them! and p.s. you look darling prego! I have that picture of our bellies I will send you so you can have another picture! :)

Jason and Tawni said...

Love your dress! You look great. And I cannot get over how different Maddie looks when her hair is straight. It's like she is a different kid. You are darling, bring on the bellies, that's what pregnancy is all about girlfriend.

Love ya!