Saturday, December 31, 2011

December Festivites

We had a very busy and festive month of December. Here are some of the fun things that we did.
We went to the Nutcracker in Logan. This was our second year in a row and the kids really love it every year. Notice I am wearing my glasses because I got Lasik Eye Surgery this month also! I had to wear my glasses for 2 weeks prior to the surgery, but now I can see perfectly with no glasses or contacts! It really is the most amazing thing in the world!

We went to Temple Square with the Alger family.



Attended Taggart's Tumbling Tigers Christmas performance.

We went to a couple Christmas Partys. Maddie and Parker were NOT fans of sitting on Santa's lap this year, weird for Maddie, not so weird for Parks. Here are Parks, Taggart, and I standing by the money tree from Grandma Richter.


Cam and I surprised Tag and Maddie for Christmas and painted his old bunkbeds and re-did their room and made a toy room. They had been begging us for bunkbeds and now they are happy!

Taggart and I both celebrated birthdays and got 1 year older! Taggart was very excited about this, me, not so much!! What a fun month it was for us!!

No comments: