Thursday, March 13, 2008

Another Tag


Melissa tagged me this time and this one tells about me and my husband. I promise that we don't always dress like this, but I had a hard time finding a recent picture of us, just as a couple. I never posted about our 80's Party at the Chambers'and thought you all may find us looking stunning in our get up. We had a blast at the party and you can go to Ricki Chambers' blog to see more pics and info. Hope you enjoy this tag....

1. His full name: Cameron Slade McCullough
3. How long did you date? We "dated" on and off (while I was in New York) for 2 years, and were engaged about 6 months.
4. How old is he? 33
5. Who eats more? Cam does; although I feel like I eat more often. He can eat more chocolate chip cookies and brownies than ANYONE I have ever met!
6. Who said "I Love You" first? I don't really remember, but I think it was somewhat mutual.
7. Who is taller? Cam is by about 8 inches.
8. Who sings better? I would have to say me. Sometimes when he is messing around he sings in this nasaly, high-pitched voice that drives me crazy! He can sing better than this, but insists on screwing around!
9. Who is smarter? I think that I am smarter when it comes to book smarts, but Cam is definately smarter when it comes to common sense. Cam has a ton of knowledge about random things like sharks, tools, trucks, etc. He loves the Discovery Channel and the other day spent an hour watching a show about a giant squid. OOOOHhh I was so sick of it! Who cares about giant squids? Apparently Cam does!
10. Who does the laundry? ME!!!
11. Who pays the bills? Me- Cam would have no clue if I had a million dollars stashed away in a random account, too bad I don't!
12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Cam does and we do not switch. We tried one time at his parents and it messed us all up!
13. Who mows the lawn? This is 100% Cam's job. Not that I mind it, but I feel like this is the one thing he can do at home, while I do everything inside.
14. Who cooks dinner? Me
15. Who drives? Cam drives almost all the time. He likes to be in control, and I don't care because I hate to drive! Plus, he hates driving my car because he says it is "too small" for him and I hate driving his truck.
16. Who kissed who first? It was mutual, but he made the first move. He wanted me bad!!
17. Who's more stubborn? We both aren't too stubborn.
18. Who asked who out first? He asked me out to the Homecoming Dance at Utah State- that was our first REAL date.
19. Who proposed? Cam did. He did an awesome job of surprising me and putting together quite the scavenger hunt- it was awesome!
20. Who has more friends? I don't know who has more? We are both pretty social people and like to have lots of friends.
21. Who is more sensitive? I think I am. I don't really think he is sensitive.. maybe he is??
22. Who has more siblings? Me. He only has 1 brother and I have 2 bros and 2 sis.
23. Who wears the pants? We both have a leg in each. He is very particular about some things and I am about other things. I like to think I am in charge, but I know that I am not 100% of the time.
I am taggging Ricki, Dion, Stephanie and Brooke. Can't wait to hear about your cute little hubbies!

6 comments:

Jeni said...

LOVE the clothes!

anne said...

So fun. You guys look awesome by the way. And I want to hear how Cam proposed. So you better post it sometime.

Ricki said...

Ya, where is the proposal story! We are waiting for it!

Anonymous said...

Oh look at you two lovebirds... Great 80's get up's, you guys are HOT. I loved the tag, I so remember the days that Cam was just a hottie with a big Jeep! Who would've thought that you two were soulmates ;) Isn't it almost anniversary time for you guys???

The Karrens said...

You guys crack me up. Cam is a great guy and I love that he knows so much about random things... but isn't he 33 now?

The McCulloughs said...

Yeah Robin thanks for pointing that out! Cam is 33.. I will go in and change that! Heck, 32 or 33... does it really matter???