Friday, June 13, 2008

SUMMER FAMILY FUN!

!

We have been so busy the last couple of weeks. We traveled up north to spend some time at Grammy and Grampy's house in Farmington. We went to Hogle Zoo and the kids loved seeing all of the animals. We had so much fun riding on the train and seeing all of the animals. The next day we went to Lagoon. Taggart loves Lagoon! Whenever we drive by it, he goes crazy and says he wants to go! He rode every single kiddie ride including the rollercoaster and the Dinosaur Drop, which he did NOT like. It takes you up and drops you and then goes up and down. After the first drop, he said, "I can't like this one!" He loved every other ride and much to my surprise, so did Maddie. She went on almost as many rides as Tag and loved every minute of it! The only thing she didn't like was when the Lagoon employees tried to get her out or in the ride. She is so dang scared of strangers! We had so much fun at Grammy and Grampy's house. The kids loved playing with Chewy especially.
A couple days after we got home, my family came down for our family vacation. It was really nice for us this year because we just spent some time here in St. George and then went to Vegas for a couple days. We spent a lot of time playing at the pool. Taggart turned into quite the swimmer and has no problem going under water and trying to swim. He wore himself out every time we went to the pool! Maddie and Tag had fun seeing their cousins, Ada and Boston. Maddie thinks Boston is so special and is always trying to poke him in the mouth or eyes.. she loves him though! We played a lot of NERTZ and just had some good old family hanging out time. We even did a little hiking here in St. George and we all know how much Tag loves hiking these days. We have been surrounded with family for the last two weeks and now that everyone is gone, I miss everyone already! Hopefully we will see you all before long! LOVE YOU ALL! Here are some pics that show you how much fun we have had

12 comments:

Jason and Tawni said...

Oh what a fun time you have been having! I love Lagoon so I am glad Tag feels the same way. And the zoo looks like so much fun, I haven't been there for probably 10 years! Jason and I are going up to SLC for July 4th so we are planning to go to the zoo and check it out. Thanks for the fun pictures, you guys all looks so great!

bladenfamily said...

What a fun summer for you so far! Next time we go up we'll have to go to the zoo. It looked like a blast. And we love Nertz! We should get together and play sometime!!!

Dion Seneca said...

We've been missing you here! Glad to have you back...and blogging again! It looks like you had a ton of fun. I'm glad the backpack worked for you.

Donny and Colleen said...

So fun to see all the pics from family vacation! I want to do it all over again, it didn't seem long enough. We really had a great time. Looks like Lagoon was a hit. I laughed at Tag and Mandy driving the car. How fun! Maybe I'll update my blog with some pictures we took from family vacation.

Melissa said...

Looks like fun! Thank heavens for summer with its BBQ's,spending time with family, swimming, playing, staying up late and sleeping in, and some fun trips..or vacations! We love Summer!

Ricki said...

You guys always have a great time when you all get together! I just wish it wasn't for weeks at a time you disapear! We all miss you and go through McCoullough withdrawls!

Christina P. said...

Hey!! Your blog is way cute. onsider me a regular "stalker"!!

The McCulloughs said...

Helen, my e-mail is jeepincameron@hotmail.com- please invite me!! So fun seeing you at the race!

Allison said...

Phew, you guys have had a busy couple of weeks! It sounds like so much fun... We so need to go to Lagoon, we haven't been for 9 whole years. How fun to spend time with your family, they all look great! It's a good thing that we are finally having good weather, or else I would be jealous of you guys at the pool... Maybe one of these times we will actually be in Tremonton at the SAME time and we can live it up! Until then we will just continue to be bloggin buddies...PS did you say that you did a race this weekend??? fill me in.

Skinner Family said...

Just checked out your blog!! Way cute. I love your kids they are awesome. I enjoyed hanging out with you guys too. I am glad we will be neighbors....hopefully sooner then later!!! Call me anytime to run or hang out. Later!!!

NNA said...

Hi , I found your blog by searching for “Nertz” online. It is cool to see others that know the game. I hope you don’t mind but I just wanted to let you know about playnertz.com. It has got a bunch of Nertz information there as well as videos and online Nertz games. Feel free to check it out. Also you, your friends/family are welcome to join fellow Nertz players in The National Nertz Association while you are there.

SUMMER said...

Those pics are so great. I need a fun summer vacation and the sad thing is that we have NOT ONE planned! Glad you had such a wonderful time!