Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Girl's Weekend!


This past weekend I spent some time alone with some of my best friends!! We went to a conference in Las Vegas called 'Time Out For Women'. Deseret Book puts it on and we went two years ago. It was awesome again this year. Hillary Weeks was the musical presenter and I love her. It was an amazing conference and really gave us all a lot to think about and gave us some serious inspiration. We spent most of the day on Saturday at the conference and pretty much the rest of the time we spent shopping. We pretty much shopped until we dropped and ran out of money to spend!

Here we are at Sephora trying on makeup. How do we look?

We found these crazy sunglasses and I just couldn't resist taking a picture! Don't these just bring you back to the eighties? We had such a great time! We hardly got any sleep because we couldn't stop talking! It was fun to have sleep overs and just be GIRLS! Thanks so much to my awesome girlfriends for a much needed TIME OUT weekend! Let's do it again soon. And thanks to my hubby for watching the kids! He said it was pretty easy so I think that I will be doing it again soon! Who else is in??

13 comments:

The Karrens said...

Ummm, ME!

Unknown said...

Your weekend sounds like a blast! We SO need to have a weekend like that with just the girls and no kids! Your pictures are adorable! I wish you lived closer so that we could share closets like we used to in Logan! That would be rad!

Christina P. said...

I am so in!!

Dion Seneca said...

I'm always in!!! I can't remember ever having so much fun shopping! We need to do it again real soon!

The Evans' said...

OMG!!! It looks like you had so much fun!!! What cute and fun friends you have!

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

That was sooo much fun. Definitely a needed tradition.

Jeni said...

That sounds great!

Celia said...

I'm in! Is it a problem that I live two states (almost three) away? Sounds like you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

How fun. Good for you guys. I love too that the Sephora picture you are all puckering I'm sure showing off your lipstick, but that took me back to the 80's more than the neon glasses. Why did every girl push out her lips when it was time for a picture. Seriously too funny. Oh and we would love to come down, but I'm thinking the summer home will come next summer. We did a lot of projects on our home instead and we are going to Disneyland and Mexico so maybe in January we'll steal away. Oh and by the way if you have the emails for all the big booty chicka's would you mind sending them to me. They all wanted invites to the blog and now that I've updated I thought I better invite them. By the way Mandy, you are gorgeous. I think that every time I see you and your cute pictures. Hope Cam knows how good he's got it.

anne said...

OK...I'm SO SO SO mad I missed it. This stupid money thing is driving me crazy! I can't do anything. Well, remember me next year when this happens again. Maybe by then I'll be able to afford something. :)

Ricki said...

I am very mad that you guys had so much fun with out me! Ya, I saw you there, but your shopping trip looked way more fun than mine! It was probably a good thing I wasn't with you guys though! I would have ended up spending way more money than I did with all of the fun places you guys went shopping!

SUMMER said...

Nothing is better than a little girl's weekend!

Allison said...

Hello? Time for another girl's weekend with your old skool friends... It looks like you had a blast (for lack of a better word). Vegas is the PERFECT place for girls, as long as you didn't hit up the SP. Rhino for entertainment after the women's conference...hee hee!
You all were looking smoking hot in the pics though. Yay for Kanye glasses, I hope that you bought a pair.