Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ugly Sweater and Karaoke Party!



I have always wanted to go to an ugly sweater party and this year our friends had one. We borrowed Marion's (my mother in law) Christmas sweaters that she seriously used to wear, although, thankfully, not anytime recently! She also let me use some of her 'serious' Christmas earrings! These things were huge and they looked super crafty!
We also sang karaoke and had a blast! Once I got warmed up, I thought I would never leave the Todd's house! In this picture the guys are really getting their groove on! Believe me, they had some awesome moves and who knew they could sing so well to Britney Spears? We ate, exchanged some quality White Elephant gifts, and have one great night! Thanks everyone and let me know who is doing karaoke... I am SO there!

8 comments:

Christina P. said...

That is hilarious!! The guys look like they are enjoying the karaoke a bit too much!! I bet there was a lot of laughs!! I love watching karaoke! I don't dare do it anymore because I get a little out of control!!

Ricki said...

That is quite a sweater! I haven't even put any pictures on my blog of our sweater party, but our two sweaters together would be quite a pair! I didn't find any great earring like those things though! Those things are huge!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Jason and Tawni said...

I am so sorry that we weren't able to make it, I wanted to come so bad but maybe next year. It does look like you guys had a blast, your sweater is a real treasure. Love it!

raw mom said...

yeah, your ugly sweaters are great!!

Dion Seneca said...

I want to know when anyone has a karoake party, too...not to sing, but to hear you sing! Love the sweater. I thought it was Ricki's at first. you would definitely be quite a pair with those lovely numbers.

Veronica said...

a karaoke party sounds like a fun idea...someone should plan one...and invite me too!

Jaimee said...

I love being able to see your babies get big! They are darling! I would love to send you a Christmas card- would you send me your address? Cam could send it through facebook if that is easiest. My email is Jaimee.belnap@gmail.com

Merry Christmas!

Amy said...

Love the sweater and earrings from Aunt Marion - classic! That sounds like a fun party, I'll have to remember that one for next year.