Tuesday, August 25, 2009

No More Diapers!


Maddie has been interested in the potty for several months now, but I have been lazy and not excited about potty training. I decided to wait until after our family vacation to actually do it. She has been going on the toilet on and off for a while, so I figured she was probably ready, and I was right! Last Monday we put her in panties and we haven't put a diaper on since. We even went and ran errands that first morning and she didn't even have an accident. Needless to say, she did great and is now officially potty trained. No more diapers at our house for the time being and I am totally enjoying it! Great Job little Miss Maddie!

8 comments:

brody_joce said...

WOO HOO!! What a big girl!!! That is so crazy, go you guys!!

Ricki said...

I must admit, I am a little jealous! Especially because they are EXACTLY the same age, give or take 20 minutes!!! :) The reason why I am jealous is because I know that if Daxton was potty trained he would be in preschool right now because he is driving me bonkers when his sisters go to school! Seriously! Can I borrow Tag please?!!!

Callisters said...

No more diapers is the best feeling! I don't know what I am going to do when I have to go back to buying them all of the time. She is darling. She reminds me so much of my little Olivia, don't you love the curly hair?!

Unknown said...

Hooray for the big girl! Good work!

Christina P. said...

So jealous! So would you say girls are easier? I hope so. I am throwing a big party when I have no more diapers in the house. I have awhile.

Dion Seneca said...

Wow, I don't know where I have been, but it obviously was somewhere other than looking at your blog. You have so many fun, new things up. You had a pretty eventful summer. The best part, I'm sure, is the potty-training, though. That is one thing that I always dread with my children, and I feel such relief when it is over. Way to go Maddi!

Jason and Tawni said...

You go girl, that is awesome news!!! I am super excited for you and the great achievement!!!

Celia said...

I am so jealous -- we tried with Ruby a few weeks ago and ... it was a no-go. Good job Maddie!

(p.s. You've got awesome curls baby!)

By the way, take a look at the Giveaway I'm doing on my blog -- it might be of interest to you and your little peeps!