Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

We had such a great, relaxing Thanksgiving this year with my Family. Here are all the girls in their aprons after cooking in the kitchen. It was a delicious meal and we all did the cooking. I made the rolls, Kim made the stuffing, and Jocelyn made some apple pies. My Mom was so happy to have all of us help and it was fun, too.


Kim and Blair


Dad, Mom, and McKelle


Mandy and Cam


After cleaning up dinner we noticed that Grandma and Cathy were reading Kim's US Weekly magazines. Nothing better than catching up on celebrity gossip after a good meal! They were so into it, they didn't even know we took a picture!


Brody and Jocelyn with the guitar that her dad made her. It's pretty awesome!


Yummmmmmmmmmmmm turkey dinner!




Papi taking a power nap!!


We all know that Maddie is obsessed with dressing up. I was really looking forward to not being home, since I thought it might force Maddie to stay in her clothes. Boy was I wrong! She found old dance costumes, old cabbage patch kids clothes, my workout top, and about anything that half resembled a dress! She pretty much looked like a homeless child all weekend long!


Maddie and Nollie are getting acquainted. She loved playing with Brandon's dog, Nollie.


Cam reading bedtime stories!!


McKelle found a website that you could put pictures of our heads on these dancers and it was seriously the funniest thing ever!


Blair and Tag going for a ride on Cathy's 4 wheeler. A little chilly, but not too bad.



We got together with some of the Ayotte clan and played some games and ate yummy treats! Maddie and Tag were missing Ada and Boston the whole weekend and were excited to have some kids to play with. Thanks Aja for bringing Gage and Dallas!'And thanks Diana for planning the party!



We went to the Newgate Mall to see Santa. Maddie was so excited and asked for a duckie? I know, random? And Tag was afraid, but knew if he wanted some toys he'd better tell Santa. He accidently discovered his Christmas presents in my parents' storage room and was wanted them so bad, so my Mom told him that they were Boston's presents. So he told Santa, "you know the iron man, and ninja turtle thing that are for Boston, I want them." It was so funny!
We missed Jason and Claudia and the kids but they'll be here for Christmas, so we can't wait to see them then! I am so thankful for all that I have: 2 beautiful children, a wonderful husband, loving family and friends, and much more! Now, on to Christmas! I love this time of year so much!

2 comments:

Brittany Stucki said...

Nice post.. Most of worked hard on it :-) Was it Jib Jab? for the head swapping dancing thing. My kids love it and we have to play it over and over.

Ricki said...

I want cute aprons like those! You all look so domestic! This is why I should vow to NEVER have Thanksgiving at my house again! I didn't even have time, or desire to even take any pictures!