Sunday, July 18, 2010

Ayotte Family Vacation 2010

We had our annual Ayotte family vacation over the 4th of July this year. We spent some time here in Logan, at my parent's house, and camping at Bear Lake. We started out by all going to the fireworks in Logan. The kids were all so excited for them that they asked all day long when we were going to the fireworks. Of course by the time we got there, Mr. Sensitive Ears (Taggart) wanted his ear plugs. It was a great show and it was so fun to all be together this year to watch them.


Maddie was so excited to have her cousin Ada over to her house and broke her in quickly by playing dress up. They played so cute together!

The next day we went to the Logan Aquatic Center to have to fun in the sun! Both Taggart and Maddie just got done with swimming lessons and we know Tag is already a fish, but Maddie learned so much and now she is loving the water more than ever! She spent most of her time in the water and only took a few short breaks for Cheetos...! Go figure!




After the pool we were all able to go to Baby Emma's Blessing. Isn't she the cutest!



It was great to have our entire family there for the Blessing.

My sister, who is 2 months behind me pregnant wise, and I are showing that we are pretty much handicap! Look at how huge my belly looks!!

The next day was the 4th of July and after church we headed over to my Mom's to hang out with everyone.

We had dinner and then we tie dyed T-shirts. They all turned out awesome too!


That night we had some fun with fireworks to celebrate the Holiday. We got good at making AYOTTE out of sparklers. Cam lit off some firecrackers and it scared Taggart so bad he yelled at him and screamed, "You scared my crap out of me!" It was hilarious! Once again, Mr. Sensitive Ears.

The next morning we met at Jamba Juice for a quick breakfast before heading to Bear Lake. Of course we all had to sport our new tie dyed shirts. Don't we look awesome!


We spent some time at the lake at the beach. Uncle Jason built these little pools and the kids had a ball playing in them.

Don't you just love how Patriotic my husband is? This is the way we rolled in Bear Lake (talk about W.T. huh?)

We had a lot of fun camping and we ate a ton of Smores!


We spent a lot of time around camp playing games and having fun. Here are the kids playing with Poppy and Maddie and Ada coloring in the trailer. Nana also got the kids squirt guns, so here they are playing Army with Uncle Jason.



And, what is a trip to Bear Lake with out a stop at La Beaus for some dinner and a milkshake?


Even though I came home with swollen ankles, we had a great time! The kids loved sleeping in the tent and trailer and I enjoyed escaping to a nice, comfy bed down the street at Frank and Marion's cabin. It was nice not to have to stumble to the bathroom in the dark 3 times a night! It was especially fun to have Jason and Claudia and their kids here from California. Maddie and Taggart had so much fun with their cousins and we wish we could see them more often. We had a great time, but then again, we ALWAYS do!

9 comments:

bladenfamily said...

You are quite possibly the cutest pregnant girl ever. Too bad we didn't see you while you were up here. Maybe next time!

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

Thanks for your sweet comments...All wells fargo financials are closing, but he will be paid till february, kind of stinks, but I am sure it will turn out okay. I love your cute belly. I can't believe you only have 21 days.... you are doing good keeping that baby in. Keep it in for at least 2 more weeks, and then it will be perfect for pictures :-) Love you guys, and miss you!! keep us posted on your progress!

Ricki said...

I so miss seeing your face, and how big your belly is getting!!! It isn't big! It is just straight out!!! Are you sure you didn't stick a basketball up your shirt?!!!!

I can't believe you were all wearing jackets and pants on the fourth of July!!! We didn' t need to even wear clothes it was so hot! :)

Don't be holding that baby in too long!!! I am expecting to see both of you when I get back from my vacation!!!

Looks like you guys had a blast! I love how your family does vacation! You guys are so cute!

Heather and Trevor said...

Awww...you look so cute prego still! I am so excited for you guys! We can't wait to come see you in a few weeks. We will be calling you to come and say hi and see that new baby hopefully! Let us know if you pull a Mandy and suddenly go into labor though k? we miss you! :)

Shannon said...

You look great! Good job holding on to that baby as long as you have. The sparklers spelling your name is an awesome picture. I can't wait until I can wear a jacket again.

Ricki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kendra said...

I love your cute belly, I am getting a bit baby hungry and am nervous that I won't look like you.. you are super skinny still, with a belly! I Hope my body will do the same thing!! Hope you have that baby soon, did you figure out a name?

Oh and if I haven't ever invited you to my blog let me know, I am pretty sure I did, but if not facebook message me!! :)

raw mom said...

yes!!! there ARE 50 pics of your belly!!! you look SO beautiful!!! i am LOVING your hot pink swim suit!!! and i noticed the DARLING blue suit your sister is wearing! i LOVED that thing!!! i miss your fun face and smile!!! it was SO great to talk with you tonight! i miss you!!! i cant wait to hear about your delivery and baby!!!! soon soon soon!! but not wednesday. its too busy ;)

Jessica said...

Ok, I am in major depression. Please bring your darling little baby and cute face back to St George to be my best friend. O and bring your hubby and kiddos too! My family is lost without you!! We miss you!