Saturday, July 10, 2010

Fun with Friends!

We have been pretty busy this past month and have been lucky enough to spend some time with some friends, which was really nice since we have been missing our St. George friends A LOT lately! First of all, we met up with the Algers at The Gateway for a wonderful night of catch up!
The girls were being models in the window. Nice poses, huh?

We went to dinner, did a little shopping, and had some ice cream. They were having this sidewalk chalk festival and the kids had fun drawing on the sidewalk.

The Chambers Family also came up to Logan to stay a night with us. We went to Willow Park Zoo and the kids loved seeing all of the animals.


Thanks so much for driving all the way up here to visit us! We had so much fun seeing you all again!
We were also lucky enough to be able to go up to Idaho Falls and spend the weekend with my best friend from High School, Allison and her family.

The kids had soo much fun together! Maddie made instant friends with Caroline and they would disappear for hours playing dress up. Taggart had no problem playing with all the girls and we are secretly planning a future marriage for him and Olivia. We went to Bear World and saw all the bears and then the kids had so much fun petting all the animals at the petting zoo. Tag found this chicken and just sat down by it forever! He cried when we left and said he was going to miss Speckles (which is what he named it!)



Then to top it all off, they had some kiddie carnival rides that the kids could ride. They all just ran around getting on and off the rides since there weren't any lines... it was great!


The adults even got away without the kids for some great Thai food and thanks to the sweet babysitter who watched our six crazy kids!! It was a great weekend of fun, friends, amazing food (I'm sure I gained a few pounds, but I'm prego remember?) Thanks again to Ali and Bradey for being the most gracious hostesses and we hope they will allow us back, since we all didn't want to leave! Maddie woke up the next few days asking where her friends were? We already miss our Idaho friends! Thanks again guys!
In the midst of all of this, we celebrated Father's Day also. I didn't really take any pictures that day when we saw both of our Dads, but Taggart was playing with my camera and shot this pic of the girls at my Mom's house. You can't even see my sister's belly (she is 2 months behind me), but as you can see, mine is getting HUGE!

I'm so grateful for the most wonderful husband in the world! He is the best Daddy ever and we are all sooo lucky to have him. I'm also grateful for my Dad and we had a lot of fun on Father's Day by taking this quiz to see who knew him the best. It was fun to see what we all knew and didn't! I hope all you Dads out there had a great day!!

2 comments:

Dion Seneca said...

I'm sad that I am not around to see your cute belly grow. Did I read right that you only have 29 days left?!! Holy cow that has gone by fast!! I love the picture with you and Maddie sticking your heads out the window.

Miss you...hope Logan is starting to grow on you!

Allison Lee said...

Oh look at you on the ball blogger! We want you to come visit again NOW!! We had so much fun with you guys. I gained 5 pounds with all of the eating that occured! If you guys were to move in we would be the funnest biggest friends together ;) I loved that I finally got to see the 'bump', and can't wait to meet the newest McCullough. Hopefully we will see you guys again soon! Much love...