Friday, August 20, 2010

Some Firsts...


Taggart had his first day at Kindergarten on Wed. He has been very excited for this day and so have I! I can't believe he is big enough to go to school! I was kinda sad for a bit, but it has been very nice the last couple of days to have some time with just Maddie and Parks.

Look at how cute he is hanging up his backpack. Yes, I was the Mom snapping pictures of everything!

Then he picked where to sit and he chose the back of the class. I was thinking he must be a rebel, because I never used to pick the back of the class!

10 minutes into class and he leans over to me and asks, "Mom, when are we going to play on the playground?" It was so funny and I was wondering how he was actually going to get through the next day when he had to be there until 11:30! He did great the last couple of days and is so far loving it. Everyday I pick him up, he just runs out and gives me a big hug and he is so happy to see me! It is sweet!

Maddie also had her first day of dance. We went the other day and got her some tap and ballet shoes, a dance bag, and some dance outfits. She woke up the next morning and said, "Mom, I dreamed about my dance." She asked for two days straight when she was going to go to dance. She was so excited when it finally came. She loved her first class so much! I watched her for a bit when she was doing her tap dance and she was concentrating sooo hard and watching the teacher..it was hilarious! She was very excited that she got a cupcake too. Doesn't she look super cute with her dance bag?

Anyway, it was an exciting week of firsts for us!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE PICS!!!! Wish we were there so the girls could dance together. Tag you look super cool in your first day of school clothes!

brody_joce said...

they are so stinking cute! I love when Maddie just comes running up to me and says HELLO!!! Tag is such stud with his sweet kicks!

Shannon said...

They already look bigger. Heather and I are starting Joy School and Guy was a little sad that Maddie wouldn't be there. She looks so cute in ther dance clothes. Can't wait to see more pics of the baby!

Callisters said...

Mandy cute kids. I wish your little Maddie and my Olivia were friends I think they would love each other and be able to dream of dancing together!

Ricki said...

So fun! Kindergarten is so fun! And I can just imagine little Maddie in her dance shoes and leotard! I bet you will never get those things off her again!!! I can't believe how giant they are! Um.....I needs some more pics of Parker!!!! I bet he is getting so big!

raw mom said...

cute cute cute little dance dreamer! we miss her so much! :( mr. taggart. sitting in the back of the class :) that makes me giggle a bit :)

Heather and Trevor said...

Oh my gosh you have a kindergartener! And maddie is soooo sooo cute in her dance outfit! I sure miss you guys!