Wednesday, September 1, 2010

6 Weeks Old...


I can't believe that little Mister Parker is already 6 weeks old! He has really started to fill out and has gotten a lot bigger; I already feel like he isn't a little tiny newborn anymore..sniff sniff! Since he started to get those big chubby cheeks, I think he is starting to look more like Taggart now. He is still being a good baby, but not as good as he used to be. He is awake a little more now and we have acutally heard him cry a little, but he is still just as sweet as he could be and we love him! Taggart and Maddie don't really pay too much attention to him. Every so often when he cries or spits up, they tell me about it. Maddie was very excited the other day when we gave Parker his first bottle. She was soo excited to feed him and held the bottle for awhile. I am sure as he starts to do more, the will pay more attention to him, but for right now he is just pretty quiet.




Life with 3 kids has just started to get crazy for me! At first I was thinking it wasn't too hard, but then the kids started School, Preschool, Dance, and Tumbling and now we actually have to be somewhere at a specific time and this has made things harder. Driving the kids all around, feeding Parker in the car sometimes, getting the kids in and out of the car and Parker in and out of his car seat... it really is a lot of work! I am sure once we get into a routine it will be a little easier.


Maddie did start Preschool today and I think she is really going to like it! She was very excited that they had a playground. I am VERY sad that she isn't going to Preschool in St. George with all of her friends at Mrs. Lori's, but I guess this will just have to do. I am sure she will have a lot of fun this year!
We had a pretty busy last month of Summer. Here are a couple of the highlights:

~Spent a lot of time snuggling with Parks
~Cam and I went to Lion King in Salt Lake
~Went to Belmont Springs with my Family
~Went up to a cabin in Idaho for the weekend with the Smith's
~Ate lots of ice cream and cupcakes
~The Kids played outside all day with the neighbors
~Went to the Box Elder County Fair and Parade
~Spent lots of time at the park and pool
~Celebrated 4 birthdays (Marion, Carst, Claudia, Jocelyn)
~Got to bed late and slept in (crazy for my kids!)

4 comments:

Brooke and Tyler Todd said...

6 weeks already! It's so weird you have another baby that I know nothing about! He's so cute! I cannot wait to meet him. Maddie is too stinkin cute with her little pose. LOVE IT!

Ricki said...

I totally see Maddie in that first picture!!! We are sad too that you don't get to be in the "neighborhood" preschool with us!!! ;( It is crazy to pull up and see at least 8 people you know and even more kids! But free preschool is so much better!! Enjoy everything about free! We can't wait to see you guys! I hope it is soon! Parks is going to be as big as Maddie and Daxton if you don't hurry!!!

Heather and Trevor said...

I think he is looking more like Tag in those pictures. He is so big from when I saw him! Love your cute kids! Miss you guys! Keep the pictures coming!

The Wells Family said...

you have been busy!! and you still manage to look amazing while doing it all. :)

i still can't believe we have kids as old as we do. but it is sad that i look forward to school? :) i finally get a bit of a breather from being master entertainer and event planner for bobby. he is in preschool five days a week now...and kindergarten will be ALL DAY (yeah..still trying to wrap my head around that one!). life is changing....:)

loving the pics of all the kids!