Monday, January 26, 2009

What we have been up to!!

I don't really know what we have been up to, that is why I haven't really posted anything lately. Over Martin Luther Weekend, though, we did go up to Salt Lake to take Taggart to the Walking With the Dinasours at the Delta Center. It was an amazing production that told all about dinasours and they were so life-like. Tag thought this was awesome and so did we! One of the dinosaurs was 38 feet tall! They moved and sounded just like real dinosaurs and Taggart even got scared a few times.

Here he is with his Grammy and Grandpy playing with his new dinasour toy that was $18 at the event... Hello!! Thanks for bying it for him Grandpy!


While we were up there, we were lucky enough to get to see my sister McKelle perform in a cheerleading competition. They took state, yeah!!, and she did a great job. Maddie had fun watching the cheerleaders and dancing too!

The rest of the weekend we just hung out with mine and Cam's family and relaxed. It was great! Here are the kiddos with Uncle Blair. They are looking at some Dinosaur clips on the computer and having the time of their lives! It was a fun weekend and we were glad to have something to do in this long, wintry month of January!

8 comments:

bladenfamily said...

That sounds like fun. I bet Carter would have loved the Dinosaurs! Cute family pictures!

Lacee Johnson said...

You guys should totally come up and go to Monster Jam with us! Tag and Ty would have so much fun together! Its Feb 13 if you can make it....would be fun!

brody_joce said...

well looks like fun! Sorry I missed you guys. You would think since I only work three days a week I wouldnt miss out on everything, but I do! Hope to see you guys soon!

The Wells Family said...

dinosaurs are always fun! bobby still hasn't caught on to those creatures yet. :) but it looks like you have been doing well and relaxing after the crazy holidays. i am glad that you are still alive! i was wondering where you have been...

Christina P. said...

Your kids are growing up! I haven't seen them forever. I guess its cuz I haven't been to Jumpin Jax forever:) I wish I could have made it to the girls night last week. I heard it was lots of fun! Next time, for sure!

anne said...

That sounds like fun. I wish there was something exciting to do down here.

Ricki said...

Daxton would have been in love with something like that! It is nice to read what you have been doing since it feels like I haven't seen you in a long time!!! Your sister is so stinking cute-I wish I looked like that in High School!!!

Jason and Tawni said...

Fun pictures, I am sure Tag was in heaven with the dinosaur exhibit. Your family is so cute, I haven't see you for 2 weeks and it feels like forever! Maybe we will get lucky and see each other at the park this week ...