Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Vegas Baby!


We had a quick little overnight getaway to Las Vegas this past weekend. My sister, Kim, and her husband, Blair were going to be there, so we decided to take advantage of having them so close and spent a couple days with them.
Cam and Blair went golfing, while Kim and I took the kids shopping. Okay, well the kids didn't last too long and we ended up at this fun park that was in the Town Square Shopping Mall. They had this really cute little maze made out of fake grass; the kids loved it!
That night we took the kids to the Rainforest Cafe. I thought the kids would love it, but they were actually a little afraid of the animals when they would come alive. And they weren't to keen on the rain storms either, but we still had fun!

Taggart was not a fan of this snake, but Maddie loved it. She kept wanting to touch it and give it kisses!
The next morning we just hung out and went swimming in the hot tub. We finished off the weekend with lunch and took them to the airport. It was a quick trip, but lots of fun to see Kim and Blair! It is fun to live so close to Vegas!

11 comments:

Dion Seneca said...

Gotta love Vegas! My kids think a night at a hotel in Vegas is just about the best thing ever! Just yesterday Scarlett told the woman cutting her hair that we live in Vegas. hmmm...maybe we need to find another spot to vacation every once in awhile.

Anyhow, it looks like you had fun! I know I haven't seen you much lately, but I swear last time I did your hair was still dark. In these pictures it looks almost blonde again. Am I right?

The McCulloughs said...

You are right Dion! I am on my way to becoming a blonde again!

Ricki said...

I forgot you were even gone last weekend! THAT is how up to date I am! I like the blonde highlights, they look good! Glad you had a fun weekend!

Anonymous said...

Mandy I love your hair! I can't wait to see you guys!

Sarah said...

Hey! My blog went private but I don't have your email address.

email me: thefourthnoels@msn.com

Jessica said...

Holy crap, you are hot! Who does your hair??? I bet she's a Hottie too! I bet you loved seeing you sis. Lookes like you had a good time, but not long enough. Looks like you need another vacation. Disney! halla back ya'll

Donny and Colleen said...

Looks like you all had so much fun! Just like you said on my blog I always wish I was with you too. I'm just counting the days till we come see you. And then we can all look forward to Spring break with everybody in Begas! I loved hearing the stories of Tag and Maddie and that grass maze looks cool. You'll have to let us know what we should do when we go in April. I couldn't see to close but I thought your hair looked cute! Hope you all get feeling better. Love ya

Joel and Kristie said...

Looks like you had soooo much fun in Vegas! By the way I lovelovelove your new hair!!!

Heather and Trevor said...

How fun! We LOVE the Rain Forest Cafe'! I think the animals can be a bit scary too so that is totally normal! :) So I am dying, did you watch the Bachelor? What the drama! I have never seen anything like that! :) Crazy! I am dying to hear what you thought! Have fun at Disneyland this week and I will talk to you when you get back!
P.S. Happy Birthday Maddie from your last post! :)

Jason and Tawni said...

Mands, I know that I already told you in person but your hair is so cute. I forgot that you were blonde! Gotta love the dang process of going back to blonde from brunette huh? I'm right there with you. Anyways, it looks like you had a fun time in Vegas, that is a crazy city and always entertaining.
See you soon!

Amy said...

I'm glad you got to come to Las Vegas. Next time you'll have to let me know so I can visit with you for a few minutes. Not long, just to say hi, since you were down here an all. :) I love Towne Center. It's such a fun place to shop, walk around and dine. Looks like you have fun.