Saturday, November 17, 2007

Date Night!




Last night we had a night out with Ricki and Tony. We went to dinner and then went bowling. Several years ago, Cam found a bowling ball, shoes, bag, towel- the whole set up - at the DI. It used to belong to Jeni Gertsen or something and he really looks like a professional. We used to go in college a lot and we always had so much fun. We have been a couple times in the last year. The bowling alley always brings out such an interesting crowd, doesn't it? I was just happy to have a night of relaxing without my kids. So last night we brought our huge Iceberg milkshakes with us and had a ball! Here are a few pics. Thanks to the Chambers for a fun night. Cam won of course, but I came in third place. We are all getting better! Maybe we'll start a league... just kidding!

10 comments:

Ricki said...

Okay, apparently I need to go to the tanning salon! I look like a ghost sitting next to you! I guess I need to get off of this dang computer and go get some sun or something! Thanks for making our date night fun, even if I am officially the worst bowler of the bunch!

The Wells Family said...

That is classic! Bowling is a great past time for me. It never gets old... and neither do date nights! :) Rach's (my cousin) husband got a bowling ball at the DI and it had the name "Carlo" engraved on it and he has since adapted the name. Nobody calls him by his real name (Jake). :)

bladenfamily said...

That looks like so much fun. I love that Cam has his own ball and bag and stuff...hilarious! We should meet you guys for dinner sometime or something!

Dion Seneca said...

So fun! It looks like you both figured out your babysitting issues! Good for you...I was probably passed out on the couch well before you got to the bowling alley.

Anonymous said...

Awh!! Cute!! That so reminds me of hanging out back in the day in Logan, Cam sporting his bowling get-up and long hair. That is seriously the longest I've seen his hair since forever. You both look just like you did when you got married, still so in love. How many years is that now for you too. I love date night because it reminds us of that very thing. So glad to be able to share it with you!!

Allison said...

NICE BALLS! Wow, we are impressed, you guys really should form a league. When we first moved to Idaho we were approached to join a league, no joke! The couple that invited us were intense, he had a mullet and everything. Bradey loves to bowl, and I SUCK at bowling, but we always have a great time when we go. I mostly go for the people watching and cool shoes... We are hard core pro-date night activists!! If we don't go on at least one date a week we pout. Looks like you had so fun.

Joel and Kristie said...

SUPPER FUN!!!

Katie said...

You guys are HARD CORE!! I love that Cam owns his own bowling gear! Cute pictures!

SUMMER said...

Date nights are seriously the BEST!!! And bowling... so fun! I have not been in a long time. I may need to go now. These pictures are great!

awilding said...

Looks like fun Mandy! Speaking of, we need to organize that big bootie party. Send me your email or phone number so that we can communicate through something other than our blogs!!!

Amber (Gregory) Wilding