Saturday, December 1, 2007

Thanksgiving

Here is Tag munching on marshmallows and my mom's homemade rolls! Yum!!
Me and my Family- I love you guys!

I know that it has taken me forever to post about Thanksgiving, but I haven't really had the time. My family came down to celebrate Turkey day here in St. George. We had dinner at my house with my immediate family and Grandma Faye and Aunt Cathy. My dad's family also came down and rented two different houses between them all and it was fun to have everyone in our town. Thanks so much to all our family that made the trip. It was so much fun to have Thanksgiving here in sunny St. George and we were so happy to not have to travel for once! It was a great weekend! I love you all! I am so thankful to have been blessed with so much! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving too! Now it is time for Christmas.. Yeah!

10 comments:

The Ashcroft's said...

Hurray, I was wondering when you would finally update us on your holiday! Your family is so cute, all of them. I should say gorgeous for all you girls. Is that McKell? Cuz, I would NEVER recognize her, she is so grown up!! Fun to have everyone come to you... Yeah for Christmas!

The Wells Family said...

Yeah! A new post! What a family! Everyone looks so great! I loved your little family photo. And I LOVED your hair. I am glad that you didn't have to travel too...driving makes me bonkers, especially with kids who AREN"T entertained by DVD's. I hope that you have fun getting ready for Christmas! It snowed today and it FINALLY feels like Christmas time is here!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that your family was all there to share Thanksgiving with you. What great memories you are making... What fun family pics!! I too, love your hair, what are you like a shampoo model or something? All of the Ayotte girls have fabulous hair... no fair! So so glad to see a new post I was getting worried about you.

bladenfamily said...

You have such a cute family! We stayed here too for the first time and it was so nice. It was fun to see you the other day. Are you going up north for Christmas? Let's get together for lunch soon!

Ricki said...

I can't believe how much all of you girls look like your mom, and all of the boys are a spitting image of your dad! You girls are a bunch of hotties!

JeriAnn said...

What a cute family! That's fun that everyone was able to come down for a visit.
p.s. if you talk to your sis tell her she needs to update. I'm dying to know how they're doing!

Dion Seneca said...

It's fun to see your whole family. They look like a fun bunch! Fun to be all together for the holiday. (Wow, that's a lot of fun!)

Katie said...

What a cute family! I'm more than jealous of your warm weather holiday! Sounds so nice right about now. I love it when we don't have to drive anywhere for holidays. It seems like it's always so much driving that you can't just enjoy anything!

Joel and Kristie said...

Wow what a FUNNNN family!!!!

raw mom said...

you and your sis with the black and white shirt could be twins...do ya get that a lot?