Monday, August 11, 2008

The County Fair


This past weekend was the County Fair here in Washington. Taggart loves the fair, but he was up north staying with his Grandparents, so we just took Maddie and went with some friends. The fair is so much fun and it always brings back some good memories for me.

We ate some not-so-good carnie food and then let the kids ride some rides. Here is Maddie riding the train with the girls who are usually hanging around with Taggart. Maddie loved the rides and really wanted to go on the rollercoaster. Hello.. can you say daredevil??

It was soooo nice only having one kid to look after. Maddie has been spoiled the entire time Tag was gone. I got a lot of things done and also a little relaxing time! It was great!

5 comments:

Dion Seneca said...

I love the fair...as long as someone else is paying! You are looking so skinny lately. I need to get motivated again.

Unknown said...

Maddie is killing me! She could not be any cuter! I can't believe she rode rides! She is so little! Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday! Plan on the gym, tennis, the lake, the pool, and whatever else we can fit into the schedule! Actually, maybe you guys should come tomorrow so that we can get a head start. Que piensas?

The Ashcroft's said...

I'll give it up for the fair... it takes me back- new school clothes, freshly primped in the S.S. bathroom and ready to front... I think we should all meet at the BE County fair just for old times sake. Ha ha

Donny and Colleen said...

Looks like you had a fun time at the fair! Sorry you got busted with Tag. Keep in mind the "Fair is Here!" next week. We love to have ya come. I decided I need to do a little persuasive talk to everybody else since you all are always doing it to me!!!! We just loved the pic of Maddie on the ride. She just makes us laugh.

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love a good fair! Jacque, thanks for the recap of our previous fair primping. Ohhhh, the memories a good fair can bring. When oh when can we ever get the girls together for a rehashing of those great memories. I'm thinking, in particular, of the BEC Fair just before we started our Jr year.... good times. With kids the whole fair experience is so different, the carny rats all look like giant pedophiles to me, and I swear I go through a full size bottle of Purell in one night. What fun..