Thursday, August 16, 2007

Cold anyone?


Yesterday I put Taggart down for his nap. A few minutes later I hear him playing in his room, so I open the door to tell him to go to sleep. He has pulled his coat and hat off of his hooks (I don't really know why I still have them out, like he has worn them since February!) He kept saying he wanted them on. I was thinking, "Okay, it's 105 degrees outside, but if you want to wear your warm, fuzzy coat to take a nap... go for it. Just as long as you go to bed!" So this is how he looked when he took his nap yesterday. I guess sometimes it does get cold with the air conditioning cranked on! What a funny little boy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How hilarious is he? I don't blame him for wanting to wear that jacket. It looks so soft! I miss him. Is it Thanksgiving yet? Btw, we bought Wicked tickets today...can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Okay, your blog is the cutest I have seen yet! I am impressed! Like you don't know what you are doing!!!! I can't set up a blog now. I should have never looked at yours! Brooke Todd

Ricki said...

How cute is he?!!! I love that he is getting so independent, it makes me so excited for all the crazy things he is going to do when he is 3, 4, 5, etc. He is so stinking cute!

Ricki