Saturday, August 11, 2007

Keeping You Posted....

I know it has been awhile since my last post.... sorry, we've been busy! Taggart just finished a week of swimming lessons and he is quite the little fish! He did amazing and even surprised me with his fearlessness. He would just jump in and swim a little to me and I could see his eyes wide open looking at me coming out of the water. He would then scream "I did it!" It's a little scary now because he always wants to jump in. This weekend we went to the good old Washington County Fair (since I'm from Tremonton there is just something about the fair that I love, but no, we did not wear our new school clothes!) Tag had so much fun riding the rides. He even went on the ferris wheel with Cam and I, and the dragon rollercoaster. It was the funniest thing ever! At one point in the ride it picked up a bunch of speed and turned a sharp turn. He had a death grip on the side and his face was hilarious! He almost looked like he was going to cry, but he never did! He came bouncing off the ride and pointed to his head and said, "ouch!" I guess it was a little jarring for a 2 year old! We wished you all could have seen the look on his face, it was priceless. Maddie turned 6 months old this week. Oh, she isn't even a newborn anymore! She is sitting up like a champ and just being her same old happy self! We are proud to announce the latest addition to our family, Isabelle Marie McCullough. She was born a couple weeks ago and Tag and Maddie are so excited to have a new cousin. Congrats to Carst and Katrina!!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Hi MAndy! I was just checking out your blog the other day as well! Your kids are so cute, and getting so big. Isn't it crazy how fast it goes with two? Ezra will be one next week, and I swear I just had him.
So the Bachelor, that is so funny you brought that up, because I have often wondered, "At what age am I going to stop watching all these reality/teenager shows and watch the nightly news like my mom did when I was growing up?" Maybe never! In fact, I was so excited to tell all my YW at church yesterday about going to So You Think You Can Dance, and I started by asking who all watched the show, and one Mia Maid and one leader (my friend Toni who is 40 years old!) are the only ones that raised our hands! What the?? My friend Toni and I were so embarassed!
But anyway, cute blog, I'm just going to add you since I stalk yours all the time through Kim's link!

Ricki said...

Maddie looks so cute and grown up sitting up in that picture!!!! I will have to agree that Tag on that dragon roller coaster is probably the hardest I have laughed in several months! I wish we had a video camera, because I could watch that again and again!!!

Ricki

The Ashcroft's said...

Hi Mandy! I have to say there is just something about a fair, especially the "BE County Fair Burger!" which Tyler just doesn't understand. Yummy, Yummy! CUTE Blog by the way, how do you do the fun background?

Jacque