Monday, August 27, 2007

Like Father Like Son




Well it isn't really a surprise to anyone that Taggart idolizes his dad. The other day Cam was working on his bike. Tag brought his tools out and said, "work mine bike." Then Cam started to wash his bike and, of course, Tag had to wash his too. Doesn't Tag have a killer bike?!!The next day Cam took Tag on a Jeep ride. They both looked so cute in their hats and sunglasses, I just had to take a picture of them. They look so much alike! I love my boys!!

6 comments:

Marla said...

Hey Mandy, Oh I just had to laugh at that post. It sounds just like Frankie and Frank. We are always laughing at the things he does just to be like his dad. I really do want to get together. This week is bad though, Makaela is out early all week for SEP's. So maybe next week. Here is my number to just in case. 435-619-3116. Talk to you later

Anonymous said...

Hey Mandy and Cam. Don't know if you will remember me. I went to USU with you guys. I was more friends with Cam and Carston. My name was Summer Garlock now Summer Thacker. Anyway- saw your blog linked to my friend Adrienne's and thought I would say hi! It is fun to see what people are up to that you have not seen since college. Your kids are darling and I was dying in the background of the last picture that Cam still LOVES jeeps! I have a blog which is www.thackerfam.com but it has a password. Email me at summerthacker@yahoo.com if you want it. Take care!

Adrienne said...

Mandy, how cute is that? I can't wait to see Jim and Ezra go surfing or something "manly" that they can do together. And hopefully when that happens, Kate and I will be shopping! Too cute.....

Unknown said...

I totally forgot that Cam got a new jeep! Is he going to jack it up giant again?

raw mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
raw mom said...

yeah we could use a little guy around this home for andy to dirty up!