Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tag's Funny Words!

So we know that it is taking Taggart a while to talk, but he is finally starting to, and we think it is soooo funny the things that he says. Here are just a few of the words he says:
poon- spoon
pork- fork
lo- guitar (or really any musical instrument... very random!)
poot- pooh ('Mom, I poot!' -grabbing his bum... I thought I would die!)
brmm brmm- anything with wheels or an engine
boots- shoes, rollerblades, etc.
juice- water, milk, pop, anything you drink
bubbies- bubbles
Everything he says sounds so funny coming from his mouth. We think he kinda has a redneck accent. Yesterday he said, "I wanna git up that bach (bike)!" He seriously sounded like a country bumpkin! We are just so happy that he is finally talking, even if it is a lot of this and that, he is still so cute!

7 comments:

Callisters said...

Mandy little kids are so funny. Marcus still calls a crub and crib! My sisters little boy when he was about three he started to talk and it was so funny. He would say, "Mom I need hummping (something)" or "Mom I want to watch my hoe (show)". As much as you know that they need to start saying words correctly, it is still kind of sad when their language goes away.
Courtney Callister

Ricki said...

I am so glad that you blogged about this, because Karlin said things really cute and funny when she was little, and now I cannot even remember ONE of the words she used to say wrong!!! They grow so fast, and then you forget all of the great things they could and couldn't do as a toddler!

Love Ya!! Ricki

P.S. I still have Good Morning, Baltimore stuck in my head!!!

Unknown said...

I love Tag's cute little language and can't wait to hear how he's progressed when we see you next. The question is, where did he pick up the redneck accent?

The Ashcroft's said...

I love looking at your blog, It makes me feel like I had a social outing for the day, when really I just logged on to the internet. How sad is that? I wish we lived closer so I could see your cute family. Crazy how we are all spread out, Huh? Keep blogging so I can have new stuff to read!
Jacque

The Ashcroft's said...

By the way talking isn't all it's cracked up to be. Some days I am exhausted just from all of the talking.....

Unknown said...

Seriously, where in the he!! did he get "lo" from? I love it!

Adrienne said...

I second the comment on how exhausting talking can be...I love Kate to death, but sometimes I wish she would just shut up! ;) Kate is 3 now, and she still gets some words wrong, but I love it and I don't correct her on purpose. I hope she calls pre-school "pretty school" forever!