Thursday, August 2, 2007

Okay... I've been 'tagged'!

4 Jobs I Have Had:
-Designer at furniture store
-Manager at Black-Eyed Susan
-Bear River Mental Health (Ha Ha! I know what you are thinking. I worked there... I am not mental!)
-Nanny in New York


4 Movies I'd Watch Over and Over:
-Dirty Dancing
-Napoleon Dynamite
-Hitch
-I don't really love to watch movies over and over; I get a little fidgety!


Places I've Lived:
-St. George, Utah
-Logan, Utah
-Scarsdale, New York
-Jackson Hole, Wyoming
-Thatcher, Utah
-Brigham City, Utah


My Favorite Foods:
-Chips and salsa from El Toro Viejo
-Chocolate, ice cream, brownies, cookies.. I have a very sweet tooth!
-Crisp bean burritos from Taco Time
-Anything that is bad for me!
-I hate that I try NOT to eat any of these! Too bad I wasn't blessed to eat whatever I want!


My Favorite T.V. Shows:
-So You Think You Can Dance
-America's Next Top Model
-Survivor
-Apprentice
-The Hills
-... okay basically any reality show!


Places I'd Rather Be:
-In California shopping with my sister (with no kids!)
-Scuba diving with my husband
-Reading a book on my guest bed (I don't want to mess up my bed!)
-Seeing a Broadway show in NYC


People I've Tagged:
-No one... so will someone besides Kim PLEASE start a blog so I will have someone to tag!!! Thank You!

8 comments:

Blair said...

Just tag yourself again Mand, we never get sick of what you have to say.

PJ and Julie said...

you don't know me...I am friends with blair and kim. But I am just glad someone loves crisp bean burritos from taco time as much as I do. They don't have them in california, and I am craving them!

Julie - you might have been a nanny with my sister stephanie, that is how I know kim

The Ashcroft's said...

Just peaking at your blog....now I can tell Tyler I not the only one who watches ANTM!!

Anonymous said...

hey it Kailee (from church) thoses pictures are so dang cute. I also learned a ton about you. I am really excited to have a new friend. See you at church.

Unknown said...

Okay, your blog now looks hot, but it's time for a new post....

Callisters said...

Mandy-
I just had to tell you that your kids are so cute! Little kids are quite the handful and at the same time lots of fun. Have a good day.
Courtney Callister

Marla said...

Not sure if you remember me but I found you while I was basically blog surfing on Kailee's blog. I use to live in Coral and then I moved to the fields, next door to Gabe and Jada. I'm glad I found you here, we need to do something sometime like we said when I lived by you. Besides from what I read about Cameron it sounds like our husbands interests are identical. You had another baby to since last I saw you, congrats! Well I hope you remember me and this wasn't too random, you know us Mom's that stay at home have to have some socialization outside our children so the internet is pretty much my adult sanity, even though Frank makes fun of me. Talk to you soon. I hope.

Marla Cavallaro
cavallaroclan.blogspot.com

Ricki said...

mandy this is actually tony....
i was reading your favorite movie to watch over and over...and your number four movie is 100% Ricki....except 1 thru 4 would be your number 4 answer...she watches a movie once and thats it...now me on the other hand and Cam will agree....lets see, Tommyboy, dumb and dumber, napolian, ferris bueller, all adam sandler shows(happy gillmore etc), monty python, pee wees big adventure(probably seen it more than any other show ever) fast times, and the list goes on and on....why is it that women won't participate in this activity?? hugs and kisses for Cam ..cya